Who is Vivek?
Vivek Ganesan is the author of the book Blameless Continuous Integration and a secret ‘super hero’ at SolutionsIQ who helps organizations, teams and individuals to be better and happier than they are. He lives in Hyderabad and spends his leisure time envisioning and writing about technology and agile software development and sometimes, singing in his bathroom.
Vivek is an agile practitioner. He is a Certified Agile Coach, SAFe Agilist, Certified Scrum Professional (CSP), Certified ScrumMaster (CSM), a learner and a public speaker too. He spoke at Agile India 2015, DevOps Conference - Bangalore, Discuss Agile Conferences, XP Conference, Business Agility Roadshow 2017, BizDevOps Master Webinar Series, etc.
Vivek is an open-source enthusiast and has contributed to open-source projects like Mozilla.org, Hadoop, HBase, Karma, etc. He also authored some tutorials in the Community Tutorials section of Hortonworks Sandbox VM.
You can follow Vivek on Twitter, if you would like to catch up with his thoughts.
- Attacking Empowerment Issues with Inverted Delegation Poker
- A Tale of How a 'Feedback Wrap' Showed Me a Mirror
- How did Management 3.0 Help Me in Shifting My Home?
- Merit Money - Implementation and Learnings
- 21 Instances Where the Wrong Person Gets Blamed for a Build Failure
- Is Chastising Build Breakers Correct?
- Electronic Agile Wallboards for Distributed Teams
- Developer 2.0 - Redefine the Role of Developer to Achieve Success for All
- Agile India 2015 - Agile Life Cycle - A Compendium
- Agile India 2015 - Scaling Agile Adoption - A Compendium
- Presentation for Vivek's session at Agile India 2015
- Design and Code to Choose the Husband Using MapReduce
- What is MapReduce? - An Exercise using Activity Based Learning