Vivek Ganesan, the Times Person of the Year (2006) and a secret ‘super hero’ who holds a full time job as a Servant Leader for awesome self-organizing teams at Gainsight, a Big Data Customer Success Start-up. He lives in Hyderabad and spends his leisure time envisioning and writing about technology and agile software development and sometimes, singing in his bathroom.
Vivek is an admirer of Agile philosophy. He is a SAFe Agilist, Certified Scrum Professional (CSP), Certified ScrumMaster (CSM), a learner, an aspiring Agile Coach and a public speaker too. He spoke at Agile India 2015, Discuss Agile Conference @ Delhi, XP Conference, Business Agility Roadshow 2017, BizDevOps Master Webinar Series, etc.
Vivek is a open-source enthusiast and has contributed to open-source projects like Mozilla.org, Hadoop, HBase. He also authored some tutorials in the Community Tutorials section of Hortonworks Sandbox VM.
You can follow Vivek on Twitter, if you would like to catch up with his thoughts.
- Minimum Viable Metrics for TDD and BDD
- Attacking Empowerment Issues with Inverted Delegation Poker
- A Tale of How a 'Feedback Wrap' Showed Me a Mirror
- How did Management 3.0 Help Me in Shifting My Home?
- Merit Money - Implementation and Learnings
- 21 Instances Where the Wrong Person Gets Blamed for a Build Failure
- Is Chastising Build Breakers Correct?
- Electronic Agile Wallboards for Distributed Teams
- Developer 2.0 - Redefine the Role of Developer to Achieve Success for All
- Agile India 2015 - Agile Life Cycle - A Compendium
- Agile India 2015 - Scaling Agile Adoption - A Compendium
- Presentation for Vivek's session at Agile India 2015
- Design and Code to Choose the Husband Using MapReduce
- What is MapReduce? - An Exercise using Activity Based Learning